Review: In The Market For A New Credit Card? The Apple Vacations World Points MasterCard Gives You $100 Towards Your Next Apple Vacation


If your thinking about getting a new credit card and are unsure which card to pick with so many different cards out there with Airline Miles, Cash Back, and Travel Bonuses you're not sure which card to get.

One card to consider may be the Apple Vacations World Points Master Card. In addition to getting a $50 gift card upon signing up you also get a voucher for $100 off your next Apple Vacations Trip that includes Airfair and Hotel. Below is a picture of the voucher.




If you've traveled Apple Vacations before you'll love the point system which makes it pretty easy to earn points for future Apple Vacations Trips. You earn a point per dollar spent but two points per dollar spent with Apple Vacations. There's also a seemingly endless array of other rewards from merchandise to gift cards, to cash rewards to once in a lifetime events and experiences.

I've had the card for about year. I just recently decided to use $100 vacation voucher and just sent it in a few days ago, waiting to be credited the $100 back onto my card from booking the trip. I also just stumbled across the World Points $50 gift card they sent me for signing up that I forgot to spend so that will buy dinner one night or maybe rent me a jetski for a few hours.

I'm happy with the card, the customer service and the points and rewards they offer. Best of all there's no annual fee. I can't speak for everyone but personally they also started me out with a respectable balance limit when many credit card companies are closing accounts and lowering credit limits even on good customers with a good credit score and credit history.

If your in the market for a card this may be one to consider. Read all the terms and conditions to decide for yourself but I'm happy with mine and I love Apple Vacations as a travel company so couldn't have a better reward program as far as I'm concerned. Below is a chart showing the points needed to earn Apple Vacations Gift Cards. You also have the option of cash back or merchandise as well if your not a traveler.



We should have a link along the left side for CreditCards.Com. They offer the World Points Cards and allow you to compare it to other cards on the market.

4 comments:

  1. Apple Vacations and MasterCard are going hand to hand, I like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey, yeah I love Apple Vacations so had to get this card. Someone did a good write up analyzing this card against others. For small point items say turning in your points for a $25 amazon gift card this card isn't good but if you actually save up points the value you get for higher point items is huge. I always turn my points in for Apple Vacations gift cards for my next trip. I love Jamaica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing about this card or the orbitz card you want to get it for travel but in reality you can do the same stuff with any card. all this card is is a b of a worldpoint card and all the orbitz card is is a capital one card. It's basically just a card that's branded on the front but really has basically the same benefits of other cards offered by that issuer. I was looking into this card myself as I like apple vacations and take a majority of my beach getaways through them and its not a terrible card however its far from being one of the better cards for rewards points. if you earn ALOT of points its a decent value but on smaller point items or cashback its a very small percent your earning back on your purchases and money spent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bring up some good points. I recently did some math and also did some reading about cards. I think I'm going to drop my b of a apple vacations card and get a capital one card. I may just get the orbitz card as a matter of fact not necessarily because it's orbitz branded but no cash advance fees for buying currency, no foreign transaction fees, and overall pretty good value percentage wise for your money spent.

      Delete