These Simple Tips Will Increase Youtube Viewers & Improve Your Youtube Channel

I have had a Youtube Channel for years and just recently have been trying to learn more about Youtube and take steps to improve the quality of my Youtube videos as well as the overall quality of my Youtube Channel.

I've neglected to do some simple things such as include channel art, include a profile picture, add subscribe buttons to my videos and other simple things like that which will increase subscribers, make my channel look more professional and overall just to get more views and have a more put together channel.

I recently stumbled upon James Wedmore's website in which he has an article and video series titled "Boost Youtube Views: 8 Simple Tips To Increase Your Video Traffic." You can view the article by clicking that link in the title of the article and I highly recommend checking it out. Now only are these fantastic and easy to do things, but he also has video tutorials showing you step by step how to do these things.

Most of James tips can be done within a matter of minutes. I highly recommend checking out his video series, reading the article and implementing these changes to your Youtube videos and Youtube channel.

James has 8 videos in this segment for you to view, we'll show you one of them below which was my personal favorite and something I needed to work on in my videos. This tip is using custom thumbnails on your video instead of just allowing Youtube to pick a random screenshot from your video. Thumbnails and title are probably two of the most important elements in getting someone to view one of your videos so take a minute and make sure your thumbnails are enticing.


No comments:

Post a Comment