Using Amazon For Dropshipping Is A Receipe For Failure

Amazon to eBay Dropshipping is a Recipe for Failure

If you read my blog or watch my Youtube channel you know I'm not a huge fan of dropshipping. I know people make money dropshipping and for some people who can't or don't want to store inventory it may workout for them. Personally I don't think it's a good receipe for business, margins are low, risk is higher in some ways and in my opinion it puts your eBay and Amazon accounts at jeapardy as they do not care for drop shippers.

If you are going to drop ship do it the right way, don't try the lazy mans attemtp at drop shipping which is basically buying items on Amazon and having them sent "as a gift" to your eBay buyers.

Watch the video below to learn why this is a horrible busines idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment