Wealthfront Versus Betterment - Which Robo Investor Is Right For You?

Automated investment platforms seem to be all the rage these days with new ones popping up everyday. The two which seem to be leading the pack are Wealthfront and Betterment. Many young tech start-up entrepreneurs are using these two investor platforms and reporting great success.

Image result for wealthfront 

Image result for versus 

Image result for betterment

I just recently signed up for accounts which both Wealthfront and Betterment the other day. I'm still waiting for them to do the verification deposits in my account so it will be a few more days before I'm active on both platforms and can truly compare and contrast these two investing platforms. I'll do a follow-up review after I use them, as well as do a follow-up every few months down the road reporting results and which platform works out better for me. Though these two platforms offer a few different types of investments, overall I'll be investing the same amount of money in each and setting the risk profile to the same on each account so will be interesting to see which one outperforms the other.

For now this is about all I have to say about these two platforms, I'll report back soon once my account is open and show you guys the dashboards and my initial impressions but for now I'll post another versus blog post from InvestorJunkie.


Betterment vs. Wealthfront – How Do These Robo Advisors Compare?

Automated investment platforms seem to be springing up all over the web. Some are gaining a reputation well ahead of the pack. Two examples of this are Betterment and Wealthfront. In so many ways, the platforms function in similar fashion. But there are differences between the two that could serve you and your investments better.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment