Banks Offering Instant Debit Cards On The Spot - Chase Bank & Wells Fargo

Have you ever found yourself needing a replacement debit card on the spot? Whether you signed up for a new checking account and need a debit card right away or if you have an account and had your debit card lost, stolen, or compromised, I'm sure we all at one point or another have found ourselves wanting a replacement debit card quickly.

I recently found myself in this situation. I'm leaving the country Monday on a trip. Today, Friday afternoon, I stopped at a bank to do something for my business. I had to pull a few hundred dollars out of the banks ATM machine and it turned out to be one of those machines that suck your card, and give it back to you after the transactoin. I hate these ATM's as I'm notorious for leaving my card in them, however rarely do you come across those machines anymore these days.

Unfortunately, the bank I was at had one of these machines and it wasn't until about 4PM that I realized I had lost my debit card. I was at my bank when I realized it so I asked the personal banker if it would be possible to get a rush card sent, however the quickest they could do it was 3 days which I would be gone by then.

I hopped on Google and searched instant debit card. I think instant debit cards are going to be the wave of the future as I found lots of articles about instant debit cards, as well as press releases by companies offering this service to banks. I eventually stumbled upon two banks that issue instant debit cards whether for new accounts or replacement cards.

instant debit card chase bank wells fargo
Chase Bank & Wells Fargo Offer Instant Debit Cards On The Spot

The two banks are Chase Bank and Wells Fargo. Surprisingly a lot of small community banks and credit unions are offering these as well, but as far as the big chain National banks, Chase and Wells Fargo are the two offering this service.

My origional plan was to withdraw some money tomorrow, Saturday, before my bank closes and put the money in my girlfriends checking account. However, I've been meaning to open up another account soon anyways, so tomorrow I'm planning on heading over to Chase and opening up an account so I can get a debit card on the spot.

Just wanted to share this information incase any of you have found yourselves needing a debit card on the spot or same day. These two banks can do this for you.

2 Banks Offering Replacement Debit Cards On The Spot

1. Chase Bank

2. Wells Fargo Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment